Wizard Power Wizard Power

Neil needs to stop smoking so much weed.
10/10

Homesmut: Nepeta Leijon Homesmut: Nepeta Leijon

while I watched this i listened to the song: Roxanne by The Police...strangely fitting...sends chills down my spine..

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

this is just great.

SUPERHOT prototype SUPERHOT prototype

oh my gog I remember playing the first prototype of the game, when going up to the statues it originally said "Trolling Is Art" or "Art Is Trolling" or something like that.

NG Levels 2013 NG Levels 2013

For a new comer this is very helpfull, Thanks! (my fav level is the shotgun with a price tag)

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you got something out of it! Ah yes, that boomstick... I hear quite a few of these level images were inspired by movies. ;)

Hotline Heat Hotline Heat

It was sweet and triply like Hotline Miami the game play was pretty good but i still have my nit-picks. First make the game longer i thought the game was far too short and i think it would be better if it was longer Second MOAR AMMO PLEASE Third i would like to see more char development around our protagonist "Johnny" whats his story? and Forth i think it would look cool if it had pixel graphics. P.S. I think this game is sequel worthy.

Bartkira Page#291 Bartkira Page#291

Aww hell, this is great. I've been reading Bartkira since volume two, I'm excited to see yours in Volume Six!

Rusty Shackleford Rusty Shackleford

"Guns don't kill people...Government kills people."